Rosetube does not work at all

Rs 150B latest software, latest ……

Can not play any video at the moment. „ can‘t find URL“

Really pissed of !

1 Like

@BigT

We have received reports that RoseTube playback is currently not functioning. We are checking if there have been any changes to the API we use. We will promptly verify this and update RoseTube through the Rose Store.

(Cached content can be played normally.)

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will prioritize this improvement and notify you again as soon as it has been addressed.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I have the same problem just noticed this yesterday

1 Like

Unfortunately not even the cached content!!

Update is available in RoseStore
RoseTube 4.19.01.49 → 4.19.01.50
… Videos can be played again

@MuP @Gemini @Jimmy_B @BigT

The Rosetube problem has been resolved, and if you update Rosetube to the latest version in RoseStore, you can watch videos on Rosetube without any problem.

1 Like

Confirm…it’s all ok…thank you

Finally, with the latest update of Rosetube, it is working again. Good Job !
Sorry for my late answer, made the test on Sunday.

Think this can be closed.

And it stopped again…. EA version as well as the official one.

Dear Hi-Fi Rose users

Rosetube was in the process of being modified due to changes in the API due to YouTube policy.
This problem can be resolved by accessing the Rosestore app on your RS201E and updating Rosetube to the latest version.

Thank you

Hello Rose team,

RoseTube was running again the next day.

Thank you for your quick action.:clap:t2::+1:t2:

Addendum:

Rosetube is also running today on July 29, 2024 (see pictures) 1

x in the app and once on the RS520 display. (I had just turned the TV off)

@Bonte

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please answer a few questions.

1. If you set the TV to off on the Rose device, it is normal for the video to play on the Rose device.
  2. Please explain in detail the problem you are facing.

Hello Rose team,

everything’s OK…I don’t watch TV in the morning and just didn’t have the TV on. Everything works.
Thanks for your inquiry.

I just tried Rosetube and I can’t get any videos to play. Rosetube v4.19.01.51 on RS-150B Rose Connect App 4.19.04

Hi guys, RoseTube is working for me!!!

Tested on 08/08/2024 at 03:30 (see pictures)

:v:t2:

![Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-08 um 03.16.40|1380x940, 100%]

@Boldlygo

Rosetube was in the process of being modified due to changes in the API due to YouTube policy.
This problem can be resolved by accessing the Rosestore app on your rose device and updating Rosetube to the latest version.

Such a disappointment,

Rose Tube does not work and the IOS version of the Rose App is still not up to date. It’s getting a real pain in the Ass, the RS 520.

@Bowie111

The Rosetube problem has been resolved, and if you update Rosetube to the latest version in RoseStore, you can watch videos on Rosetube without any problem.