Rosetube starts alone on RS250

Hello, after finishing playing an album in music mode, Rosetube starts playing videos without anyone doing it. Is some configuration failing me?

@Ventura

Our Rose device is saved as a queue when playing a sound source or video of a Rose tube. For example, if you’ve played Rose Tube videos from 1 to 10 before, and recently played a full album containing 10 songs, it’s correct that the Rose Tube video comes out after 10 songs.

Check out the link below with an explanation of Queue

Thank you

Thanks, ROSEHAN
Is it possible to turn this function off? I didn’t want to start watching videos automatically, I wanted to get to the end of my music album and choose another one without having to turn off rosetube. If there is a way please teach me! thank you again

@Ventura

Queue is a function that cannot be turned OFF. I will explain it in an easy way to help you understand.

When playing any music on the Hi-Fi Rose device, all selected songs or videos are saved in the queue.

If you look at your music album, you will see 3 dots to the right of each song. Those 3 dots are the ability to choose where and how you want to add the song of your choice.

• Add to the end of the queue: All the songs in the album goes to the end of the queue
  • Empty the queue and add: All the songs in the queue is deleted and all the songs in the album is added
  • Add to a direct play: All the songs in the album goes to the top and plays directly
  • Add to play next: All the songs in the album is added below the current streaming music

However, if you want to play all the songs on the album instead of just one, click the top 3 dots instead of 3 dots next to the songs to add them to the queue.

Please let me know if you have more questions

Thank you

1 Like