RS130 can’t select AES/Coax/I2S

Hello,

Any reason why I can’t select AES/Coax/Optical/I2S on the device? It’s greyed out.

Thank you.

Remove your usb cable and you can select it

Nope. Only I2S plugged in

Then why it detects a Holo Audio on USB?

That photo was taken with USB, AES and I2S plugged in. When I remove all cables, HDMI becomes selected and USB available. In every instance I have tried AES/Coax/Optical and I2S are greyed out. Rebooted million times and no luck

I did try and with all cables disconnected I can select any output without problems except usb
When I choose usb I get a message there is no usb dac detected
So I guess there is something wrong with your hardware

Thank you for helping. I’ll get in touch with support.

I updated device to 5.2 early access firmware, did factory reset and still can’t select AES as an output.

@MRD

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please answer the questions below.

1. How is RS130–>Settings → System Settings → Audio Firmware Version Information displayed?
  2. Even if you reboot RS130, won’t the input/output settings change the same?
  3. Even if you factory reset RS130, can’t the input/output settings be changed?
    RS130–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset
  4. If you have tried all of the above methods and they do not work, you may need to contact the distributor in the country where you purchased the RS130 for repair.

Since this issue is not recognized by XMOS, it does not seem to be resolved with a software update.

Hello,

thank you for getting in touch.

1. Audio Firmware is displayed as XMOS 0000
  2. Only HDMI and USB are highlighted, everything else greyed out.
  3. It stays the same. HDMI and USB available only.
  4. I have purchased the unit in UK and have had it shipped to Qatar, where I reside. I have tried contacting the distributor on many occasions but have had no response.

It is the same in the HiFi Rose iOS app.

on my RS130 which is working normally XMOS is 3151. 0000 doesn’t look right at all!

Thank you for checking

@MRD
The device can only be repaired by a distributor in the country of purchase. I will forward your symptoms to our UK distributor, HenleyAudio.

Please send the information below to my email address.

1. Please provide the serial number on the bottom of the RS130 you purchased in the UK.
  2. Please tell us the Rose ID of your RS130.
    RS130–>Settings–>System info–>Rose ID

eunseong96@citech.kr

1 Like

Hello,

I have emailed all the details but haven’t heard back from you or Henley Audio.

Thank you

@MRD

I forwarded your email and symptoms to Henley Audio and told her to contact you.
Have you ever contacted Henley Audio? They say you never contacted them.

I have given you her email and contact information. Please check your email.

1 Like