RS250a losing connection to app since 4.7 update

Hi,

Since updating my RS250a to 4.7, it keeps losing connection to the app on my iPad or iPhone. It has worked fine before then.

It will connect and disconnect randomly.

I’ve tried a factory reset on the unit, and also re-installing the apps. My 250a is connected to my network on a Ethernet cable.

Thanks in advance.

@nicknack101uk

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I have a few questions for you.

1. Your RS250a and iPad or iPhone are connected, but is the connection disconnected during use? Or is your RS250a not detectable in the first place?
  2. Is the IP address displayed on the RS250a and the IP address displayed on the iPad or iPhone on the same network?
  3. You said that the connection was lost. Didn’t you take your iPad or iPhone to a place where the Wi-Fi was disconnected and this symptom appeared?

Thank you

Hi Rosehan,

Sometimes, it will not connect when turned on sometimes it will.

Yes, everything is on the same IP range. I have tried a dynamic and static IP address on the RS250a, but the results are the same.

The ipad or iphone is in the same room as the RS250a. I have tried both the 2.4GHz and 5Ghz networks, with the same results.

Before the 4.7 update, the system had worked fine since I bought it in March.

Kind regards

I’m having the same issue with unstable connection to my iPad since I installed the 4.7 update. Any update on a correcting this problem

@Tskelly

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1. Uninstall the RoseConnect app on your iPad and reinstall it.
  2. Is the connection disconnected during use while the RoseConnect app is connected?
  3. What is the model name of the iPad you are using?

Your more detailed explanation would be appreciated.