When does 'ROSE server connection failed' message pops up?

I had ti send my device to the technical service :frowning:

Hello,

The method I suggested is something you can try, but it may not be a complete solution.
Maybe your choice was a better choice.
Who is your technical distributor?

My distributor in Spain is Sarte.
Thank you

Hi my Rose stills NOT working wifi!!vMy Rose ID is 0C885D
Please, I need help because I´m a little bit desesperated and I´ve waste a lot of time traying several things buy unsuccesfully.
Thank you

Hello,

1. WIFI of the RS250 doesn’t work even after your distributor checked it?
  2. RS250 > Settings > WIFI > OFF and ON again. Is your WIFI named in orange color with the word ‘Connected’?

Yes, tha name of the net and the word “connected” are in orange

Yes, the RS250 dosen´t work after my distributor checked it…It only works with Ethernet but for me it´s impossible to have it connected trough Ethernet due my home installation, only wifi.

Hello,

Please check the message.

Which message do you want me to check?

Hi, already checked:
1.- Yes
2.- Yes

Glad it worked out :slight_smile:

Yes!! Thank you so much!

I’m getting “Rose server connection failed” messages on a fairly regular basis as well. Skipping to the next song or opening a different app / source usually results in the ability to play music again, but it happens often enough to be bothersome.

Hello @zmann007

Is your Wi-Fi signal strong enough? If not please connect to another Wi-Fi.
Are there any walls or obstacles between your Wi-Fi router and your Rose device? Walls or obstacles can interfere with the Wi-Fi signal.

Thank you

I’m getting device search and connection failed message A LOT today.

I’ve deleted the App and did a Factory Reset - I cannot control my RS250 from the App.

Your help in fixing this will be appreciated.

I cannot even log into Tidal on the App because the Connection Failed notice keeps popping up.

Hello @luxury_scruff
Few questions

1. What type of mobile phone are you using?
  2. The version (v4.05.41) has just been released. Will it happen after the update?
  3. If it occurs even after the update, does it work normally, such as adjusting the volume with the pop-up window closed?
  4. On the device change screen, is the IP of the currently connected device the same as the IP displayed in the phone settings?

Thank you

I am getting same messages. Software is updated. I deleted Rose app and downloaded again. Same message with failure to connect to Rose.

@Youc130

Yesterday iOS Ver 4.05.44 was updated. Does the same symptom appear after the update?

Thank you

I am experiencing the same problem. My rs250 is hooked up via Ethernet, I’ve done a factory restore on the unit itself and reinstalled the app. The problem occurs wired or wireless.