When does 'ROSE server connection failed' message pops up?

@Okccraft

I have few questions for you.

1. What type of mobile phone are you using?
  2. There was a software update recently. Is your RS250 software version 4.4.02 correct?
  3. Even if Rose device is connected by LAN cable, it must be connected to Wi-Fi of the same IP in your mobile phone.

Connect to your RS250 via LAN from your router.

If connecting with WiFi: RS250—>Settings—>System Info—> IP address
If connecting with ethernet: RS250—>Settings—>Ethernet—> IP address
shown in IP Address and Wi-F connected to your phone Up to two points must be same.

Example) Correct
Ethernet IP Address: 192.168.4.44
Mobile phone IP Address: 192.168.4.33

Example) Wrong
Ethernet IP Address: 192.178.4.44
Mobile phone Address: 192.168.4.33

Please check and let me know

What ever I do, I have the same problem. ROSE server connection failed ’ for a week.
I did factory reset, , change wifi or wired, , local clock setting,

Youtube and rose radio don’t work.
Os version is 4.4.02

What should I do now?

@Dandion

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.
I have a few questions for you.

1. What is the model name of the Rose device you are using? If using RS150b or RS520, is the USB dongle connected to the back of the device?
  2. What is the model name of the device you use when using the RoseConnect app?
  3. “ROSE server connection failed” appears when the network signal is weak or there is no connection.
  4. If the Rosetube and Radio don’t work, please let me know what symptoms appear when you activate the hotspot on your phone and connect the Wi-Fi generated by your phone to your Rose device.

Thank you

Hello,

1. RS250
  2. the number was 84 but I edited and changed it name with RS250 yesterday.
  3. I had the message when using wifi or hardwired. I have a wifi relay located 0.5 meter away from the rs250. That relay has rj45 port. Internet speed is 60mb/sec. Roon and Tidal works perfectly.
  4. don’t know how to activate hot-spot with my android cell phone.and the rs250.

Anyway, everything is back since last night.

I cannot explained what happened but rosetube and rose radio are back ang working good now and no more error message rose server connection.

Dear RoseLoa,
What is the solution you gave to Coquemessa? I have exactly same problem with latest version 4.19.
Rose 250 cannot connect to server by wifi/ ethernet but it works with my iPhone.
Thanks.

@Pham
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I will forward you the update file.
Please let us know the model name of your Rose device to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr