[Early Access] Rose OS 5.6.02 release

[Early Access Version Release - Updates and Improvements]

Important Note: This update is an Early Access version and applies only to the RS130 model. The official service update will be released later, so please use this version with caution.

Update Date: 4th September, 2024 (Wed) 02:00 PM (GMT +9)
Supported Models: RS130
Device Compatibility Version Information: SW Ver. V5.6 (Early Access)
Update Version Information:

• RoseOS(SW): V5.6.02 (Early Access)

Update Method:

• RoseOS: Rose Device > Settings > System Information > Enable Early Access Update > Select “Update” and proceed with system update.
    Note: When proceeding with the SW update from the official service (Official) version to Early Access, “Factory Reset” will be performed. All previously set information will be reset, so please be careful.

Update Contents:

[Rose Platform - Common]

1. Improved compatibility when connecting RS130 DAC via USB.

Thanks HiFi Rose.
Has anyone tried this 5.6.02 EA to confirm the DAC connection via USB Hub is improved ?

I have and it is.

I had a worrying moment during the installation where it stopped during the Android Updating phase. I switched it off and back on again and it proceeded to completion and all seems to work well.

One interesting improvement which isn’t mentioned above, in both the inbuilt player and Roon, is that the screen now shows the album title as well as the track title and artist name.

1 Like

Great and glad to hear that.
Thank you

Hello,
I installed the version this evening and was able to connect to the DAC. In short, there is no problem at the moment.

Thanks
Oben Ăśnser