How to create play list, edit it, play it etc

Hi everybody,
I have a big problem with creating play list. When I add songs, I don’t know even where that songs are added. When I start to play the list, the 1st 2 or 3 songs are played and after some unknown for me songs start to play. I have a Planue_1 very good DAP but I never have any problem with that machine. Working with Rose150B is getting a full time jobe and is getting very annoying. I’m sure the machine is good but the software … Could someone tell me where I can find a clear step by step written instructions on: How to make a play list, how to play it, how to play some part of the song on my internal SATA disk which are not included in any of my play lists, let’s say from song #1 to so song #7 from some album or to play a whole album on that Sata drive that is not included in any play list.I found some video on Hanley.com but it’s not clear at all ( I don’t see very well where the guy clicks) it’s too fast and when the finger clicks on a button, the button is hidden by the finger.
When I add a song chosing the option clear queue and add, sometime the group of songs is added sometime not. Maybe I don’t know what is the sequence (order) to push the buttons.
I really hope to see very soon an instruction manual as we used to have for other softwares. It’s true Roseloa is very helpful and efficient but we really need a well written user manual.

Regards

Harry

2 Likes

I fully agree, a clear manual in different languages is a must!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

I’d love to edit playlists and choose the order of tracks to be played.

And, at minimum, for a new song added to go at the end of the playlist instead of at the beginning of it. Anyone here remembers how a juke box used to work? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t understand anything, too complicated, it lacks simplicity, it’s a bit of a mess!
It could be much better, watch Audirvana for example!
Please, make a big effort to work on the playlists (creation, addition, deletion…), it’s important for your products (RS250 for me), MAKE IT SIMPLE ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Herve, you are not alone to not understand. Play lists creation, edition, rearranging the order of songs etc are the simplest thing in that domain but here they are done in a very bizarre way here. I have 2 digital audio players, one from Apple the other from Plenue(Korean) never had any problems with the basic things like play lists. These devices Rose150 or Rose 250 are pretty complicated since the are able to do many things and for that reason we need a detailed user manual. Nowhere is explained for example how we should setup the in the pre-in-out if we have Rose+preamp+amp or Rose+power amp or Rose+Integrated amp.Even the reviewers dont explain that.I had to ask my Hi_Fi tech and he explained me exactly what I should do.

1 Like

hello,

Thank you for your posts.

Fixing a system without problems is not something that can be done in a day or two. First, I’ll write a guide about using the current system. At the same time, I will ask the development team if it can be changed to a more intuitive system.

I will prepare and write about the contents below.

• What’s the difference between Queue and Playlist?
  • How to make Playlist
  • How to edit Playlist
  • How to play Playlist

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for this message . I,m from BELGUIM and have my rose 150B 3 months and have no proper manual . I fint it olso difficult the created a list for music from Qobuz en films from rose tube. Please help me
Frank

Where are these directions? This thing is damn annoying and am begining to regret the purchase as the manual sucks, the app sucks, this is a mess - it won’t accept my music from my primary drive, will no log into my NAS, and the list goes on

I agree without reservation! I bought the Rosé 250 A. It plays well, but the operation is a disaster. I have not even managed to play an album in its entirety without interruption. After each song, the playback stops. Can anyone tell me how to make the whole album play without interruption? The playlists are the same problem. I am in despair and have long since regretted the purchase. If the 14-day objection period hadn’t already expired, I would send the device back! At this price, one can at least expect a detailed instruction manual!
ludwig

@Bart1, @Ludwig

I found few informations on the forum. Hope the following links we help you