MUSIC / ALBUM view showing 0/0 after last FW update

After the latest FW update I cannot get my 150b to show my NAS library from the MUSIC / ALBUM view.

If I go to HOME I can still see and play all the “Recently Played” CDs and tracks.

I can access and play everything from the FOLDER view.

Nothing at all under ALBUM. I have tried “redownload DB” and “DB init” under SETTINGS but it does not work. It worked fine until the FW update.

The frustratingly slow library rescan after adding one single new hi-res download is still there, but this is another known topic.

Can anyone help with the subject topic?

Thanks

No answer after 11 days…

I would really appreciate if ROSETEAM / technical support / skilled users would help at this point.

I could not find any obvious way to contact Technical Support directly through the main site and everything seems to redirect to the Community site. So please HiFi Rose…

@fabiete

I’m really sorry for the late reply.
To give you an answer, we ask you a few questions.

1. Does the NAS path exist in Rose device → Settings → System Settings → Media Library?

2. If there is a path, is the media scanned?

3. Are the Scanned tracks displayed after scanning is complete?

Thank you

@ROSEHAN,

My replies to your questions:

Does the NAS path exist in Rose device → Settings → System Settings → Media Library?

==> Yes, it does and it is active. I can access and play all my NAS files via the FOLDER view. Also the “RECENTLY PLAYED” view works fine.

If there is a path, is the media scanned?

==> I thought this would happen automatically. It did at least up until now. Is there a way to force a rescan? Is the the “DB INIT” function?
I have tried “DB INIT” various times and I have also left the unit on for three days hoping that it would rescan and restore the MUSIC / ALBUM view but nothing happened

Are the Scanned tracks displayed after scanning is complete?

==> I am not at home right now but I shall try as soon as I am back

Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Kind regards,

@fabiete

You said that you can see your NAS path from Rose device → Settings → System Settings → Media Library.
If you click the path, you will find Rescan DB and Delete DB.
Please click Rescan DB and let me know if the track displayed normally.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN
I finally got back home and tried what you suggested.
After the rescan I could see that more than 4500 tracks had been scanned.
However, the MUSIC / ALBUM view is still empty and shows 0/0.
Anything else I should try?
Thanks

@fabiete

If 4500 songs are scanned normally, it should be displayed in MUSIC/ALBUM. Could you please take a picture and show it to me regarding the issue?

Thank you

Please find herewith the screenshots you requested.

As you can see the HOME and FOLDER views look normal but not the ALBUM and CLASSIFICATION views. The ALBUM and CLASSIFICATION views worked fine before the last FW update.

Kind regards,

Does your problem still exists? I have a similar one…