[Official] Ver 5.11 (Rose OS 5.11.08) Software Release

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m 100% with Boris; the guy knows what he’s talking about.

I’m 100% with Boris; the guy knows what he’s talking about !!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Your opinion ?

I don’t feed trolls in principle - please excuse me, but the sound makes the music, and the fact that you question everyone here who writes something says a lot about your communication problems. What you say about Blue OS is not true; software problems occur there too.

This is my personal experience with Bluesound. Take a closer look at the internal power supplies and search for Vault with its housing issues.

Every manufacturer has weaknesses; no one is one hundred percent.

Now you can expel your insults again and be satisfied with them.

You see, I can communicate without compromising myself in the choice of words - purely factually. Maybe you’ll learn that someday. I wish you a nice evening and a happy new year.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

There are poor people here, they must feel very lonely

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I am glad your streamer is working again. Last year you were ready to ditch it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes