[OTA] SW Ver 4.2(Rose 4.2.21.1) Software Release

Hello,

Hi, my playlists are still not correct, both Tidal and Apple Music, despite the new iOS version , 400 nr tidal in the rose Connect app home 90 nr , Apple 400 nr gives 84 nr in rose Connect app ,

1. Do you mean that you have 400 songs in a TIDAL playlist, but you can see only 90 songs in ROSE TIDAL playlist? And same with Apple Music?

2. How about on your ROSE device? Do you see the same as ROSE APP? Or you see all 400 songs?

3. Can you play the songs normally in ROSE unit that you couldn’t see in ROSE APP?

4. If it’s okay with you, can you show me a picture or screenshot?

Best Regards,

Hi Roseloa, that is indeed what I mean! The playlist I already have in Tidal and Apple, when I add it in Rose home, I only see a part of the songs there!

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots.
About the photo on the left(87 tracks), seems like it’s a playlist stored in ROSE system.
About the photo on the right(399 tracks), seems like it’s a playlist stored in TIDAL system.

So, they are separated playlist.
You can verify by this.

• Can you see the 399 tracks playlist here? (Rose APP > TIDAL > My TIDAL > My Playlist(or TIDAL Playlist)
  • Can you see the 87 tracks playlist here? (Rose APP > ROSE HOME > My Playlist
    If your answer to both questions are 'YES’, they are separated playlist. I guess you had 399 tracks playlist before in TIDAL and made another similar playlist in ROSE system.

Hi, was curious why on apple music in the rose app the "about information " is in Chinese and can we expect this to be fixed ?

Regards

Hello,

Basically, if your Apple Account is in Chinese, Apple Music in ROSE APP will show you in Chinese.
Where’s the region that you set for Apple Music? Is it different with original Apple Music and Apple Music in ROSE APP?

I’m in Canada and my app on my iphone is in English.

Hello,

It doesn’t matter where you are and which language you’re using in phone.
When you make the Apple Music account, you can set your region.
If you set it as a country that uses Korean, it will show you Korean.

Still, if you can show me a screenshot, I can check for it.

Would the country setting be on the native app or on the rose app ?

Hello,

It depends on the native app.

Well…on the app itself on the iPhone there’s no settings for country…the county of my iPhone is set to Canada…and on the rose app and or settings of the actual unit there’s no settings to change the country for Apple music…so I suspect this is something the developers will have to investigate!!

Hello,

Would you show me a screenshot where the you can see Chinese?

It would be good if this programme adjusted itself to the current screen size chosen - it’s too big on my MacBook Air.

2 Likes

Agree 100%, back arrow on the screen is not looking good at all. Also, as pointed out by someone else, the album cover on the left of the screen is not a good idea - the earlier version with the full-screen was much better.

Lastly, the support for GMT +530 hrs is still missing after requesting this for 8 months plus. This is a simple but important fix to see the correct time on an otherwise excellent display - and for the time to be effective.

Thank you.

My apologies for the delayed response!!!

Also, this screenshot was from September 1st.

Good day!

I just downloaded a new version of the Rose connect on my PC ( Microsoft Surface PRO 7) and it’s so enlarged it doesn’t fit the screen format despite me trying to adjust all settings. Note: Roon, Tidal all are displayed in a proper format as it should without any configuration. This is becoming very frustrating as my IMac doesn’t support the rose connect software because it’s from 2010, Samsung tablet doesn’t support rose connect and my two current PC won’t display your app properly. I understand there might be the odd hiccup along the way with the release of new equipment, but with the amount of money people have spent with Rose…it would of been a realistic expectation that all these problems (most) would of have been sorted prior to release. Currently, my Rose is so glitchy that I’m almost ready to sell it!

1 Like

You can adjust your screen by correctly adjusting the HDMI adjustments in your settings.
see print screen

1 Like

thx for the suggestion…tried it and no luck! I’m going to uninstall the app and try reinstalling and see what happens.

Cheers

…on my PC ( Microsoft Surface PRO 7) …

I had the same problem with my laptop Asus but not with my PC.

The resolution on my laptop was a small default value. (1280x720)
Then on my laptop I increased it to 1920x1080.

I also changed the resolution at Rose_connect to 1920x1080.
And now work without any problems.

Thx ARey11 for your help…that fixed!

Cheers